Characterise parts and constructs, keep things organised and supplement your designs with public collections.
- See how to create your own private collection of reusable biomodules and constructs.
- Discover the public collections and how to use them in your designs.
- See how to annotate sequences and add information to characterise designs and organise projects.
Bulk design with the composer tool
Learn more about these features in the User Guide
1) Upload a biomodule - create a biomodule from a file
2) Creating annotations - annotate a part
3) Create a construct collection - Create a modular construct