A fly-by introduction to the key features of Breeze to help you find your way around the platform.
- Learn how the Breeze BioCAD supports modular design of DNA constructs using reusable parts known as biomodules.
- Learn how to create a biomodule.
- Learn how to add biomodules to a template to create a modular construct
- See how Breeze supports collaboration.
- Discover a streamlined design to synthesis workflow by ordering your designs in a click.
Lesson 2 - Working with Modularity
Learn more about these features in the User Guide
1) Biomodules - Biomodule Overview
2) Constructs - Construct Overview
3) Collaboration - Sharing Sequences
4) Ordering - Ordering Constructs