Six short video guides to getting started with the platform.See all articles
Ordering and Accounts
How to edit your personal data and manage your shipping addresses and billing accounts
- Preparing and Sending a physical sample to the DNA foundry.
- How to retrieve QC data, sequencing and other supporting documents
Biomodules are the building blocks of the Breeze BioCAD - reusable modules that allow bulk editing and ordering of commonly used sequences.See all articles
Constructs in Breeze represent your final, application ready DNA construct.
- How to create a construct from a file - construct upload
- Bulk Design Constructs in the Composer Tool
A collection of user guides on making the most of the standard and modular sequence editing tools in Breeze.See all articles
Making the most of team work on Breeze.See all articles
Finding your way around the platform and making the most of the user functions.See all articles
Data and Information
Gain a deeper understanding on how information is structured and shared in Breeze.See all articles
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I modify my order once submitted?
- Are public biomodules IP-free? Are there royalties or costs to use biomodules?